FM Boardroom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a site dedicated to the football manager series! Join for free today!

2 posters

How to Donate

jelly147

How to Donate Empty How to Donate

Post  jelly147 Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:14 am

So I have enabled the donation part of the site now so feel free to donate as much as you want/can (minimum is set at €6) to help the site expand. With these I can buy credits which can increase the site capacity from the current 20MB to anything up to 500MB. Also a certain amount of points can get us without any ads which is very good imo as it means less annoyance thus more new members and an overall more professional site. The last thing that I can buy is a new domain name so that the site can become just fmboardroom.com or .net etc. This is quite a small amount and may be the first thing I do to enhance the professionalism of the site.

If you donate your name will appear in red (if you are a mod then it is up to you what colour you want your name in) so that people can see that you have made an effort to make the site better.

If you do donate then please feel free to either PM me or write here saying that you have so that I know who you are and can thank you.

Thanks in advance

Jelly147
    Smile
    roonaldo
    roonaldo

How to Donate Empty Re: How to Donate

Post  roonaldo Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:47 am

Hi from the donating moderator. All donations go towards this site and excluding my donation, another 16 will be enough to make us a .com.
    It will take a while but hopefully our plan won't be ruined so quickly like Notts County Very Happy

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:38 am