FM Boardroom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a site dedicated to the football manager series! Join for free today!

4 posters

Your best game on FM

jelly147

Your best game on FM Empty Your best game on FM

Post  jelly147 Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:03 am

So I have been struggling into FM and any game on there atm so I decided to post up this thread to see which of your games over the course of any football manager game has been the best! I don't mean the longest or the one where you won the most trophies but the one that got you staring out of the window for 5 minutes thinking who you could sign and what tactic you could play Smile

Mine was last year on FM09 when I took charge of West Ham and within 3 and a bit seasons had won about 20 trophies with 7 in my 3rd season and I had managed to sign the likes of Aguero and Messi etc Smile

Look forwards to hearing from you Smile
    Conor

Your best game on FM Empty Re: Your best game on FM

Post  Conor Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:51 am

I have to favourites, my first was with torquay on FM 08 where I managed ton get them from the conference to the Championship via the help of Alex Fernandez, it was one of my favourites because when I think about it most of the players I signed along the way have really started to be recognised in recent years. My other favourite was on FM09 with Liverpool, where I had managed to complete 2 very succesfull seasons, and I hardly ever get into a game with the team I support so it was very rare
    Jedd

Post  Jedd Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:54 am

My favourite was probably getting Notts County into the Premiership, although that was quite easy.

I enjoyed a game with my local Exeter City last year, getting them into the Championship from League Two. Was a great achievement as it were my first game on Fm09 and they had so little money.
    roonaldo
    roonaldo

Post  roonaldo Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:19 am

Mine was CM 03/04 taking Bury to League Cup success in my first season and in the UEFA Cup (now EUROPA LEAGUE)beating Barcelona 4-0 at the Camp Nou in my second season

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:50 pm